Converting your Aga to electric
With ever increasing energy prices it is difficult to know which way to turn. Oil has been the fuel of choice for Aga owners (who aren’t on main gas) over the last 20 years, until recently. Due to high prices and poor quality, there is a big shift towards alternative fuels.
Prior to the release of the latest batch of electric conversion kits, there seemed no alternative other than to stick with the oil or at worst, get rid of the Aga all together.
However the latest electric conversion kits on the market have given Aga owners a glimmer of hope in the battle to reduce running costs and improve efficiency in households.
We’ve put together some information for Aga owners who are interested in the possibility of converting your Aga Cooker to electric.
Information on the Electric Conversion
- Reasons why people have converted to Electric
- Which conversion kit should I use? (coming soon)
- Running Costs and Performances (coming soon)
- The advantages of the Electric Conversion
Previous Electric Conversion Trials (2011-2012)
- Converting an Aga range cooker with a water boiler over to Electric.
- The 8 Hour Shutdown
- 30 Day Conversion Trial
- The ‘Cold Start Up’
If you have any questions or want to chat to us about anything to do with possible Electric conversions please call me on
01508 499 764
- See more at: http://www.davidpointer.com/index.php/home/our-services/aga-electric-conversions/#sthash.mwx1Mk0g.dpuf